Helena & Slap Jack

My photo
Cumberland Furnace, TN, United States
Hello, My name is Helena and I have been heavily into horses since I was 8 years old. Speed Events are my favorite, but I love to show in ALL disciplines. I am very excited to be a part of the Xtreme Mustang Challenge and I look forward to training my first wild mustang!!

Friday, February 4, 2011

2010 Lunge Line Competition for 2 year old mustangs

2010 Lunge Line Competition. Slap Jack placed 2nd OVERALL and did AWESOME!! We won $750! He had a beautiful collected slow trot and slow lope! He was the only horse that used the full length of his lunge line and with control!! He looked like a million dollars!! I love my boy and now he is fully mine as we got his title afterwards!! YEAH!! 2nd PLACE IN LUNGE LINE

No comments:

Post a Comment